Wednesday 6 March 2013

THE MOMMY BLOGGER IN ME

I have always loved the idea of blogging but initially struggled with what to blog about, while my 3 year old daughter kept playing around the house.Finally it came to me, I’m a mom and I love reading about parenting and have written on another website about it and found it quiet enlightening actually and so I thought why not. Most importantly though this is a platform to engage with other mommies/daddies about the joys n hiccups of parenting.

 I named it parental love because that is what my blog embraces, that love like no other. Even though they drive us crazy we cannot go a day, okay maybe weeks without our little “fluff-abouts”.


HERE ARE MY PROMISES FOR MY BLOG (HOPE I REMEMBER THEM)

  •  I will not write looooong posts
  •  I will respond to comments as best as possible
  •  I will write objectively on subject matters that are sensitive
  •  I will try as much as possible to engage u mommies/daddies and guardians out there. 

Hmmm what else??....u can also let me know what you would not like to see on my blog by commenting and I will respond :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment